2011 NFL Free Agent Positions:
2011 Free Agency:
Star rating is out of five. Age listing as of Sept. 1, 2011.
2011 NFL Free Agent Positions:
Doug Free, OT, Cowboys. Age: 27.
Re-signed with Cowboys (4 years, $32 million; $17 million guaranteed)
Doug Free played exceptionally well in his first year as Dallas' left tackle. He'll command a huge contract this offseason.
Willie Colon, OT, Steelers. Age: 28.
Re-signed with Steelers (5 years, $29 million)
Willie Colon missed the entire 2010 season with a torn Achilles, but his recovery apparently has gone pretty well. Colon is an outstanding, Pro Bowl-caliber right tackle, so Ben Roethlisberger would love to have him back.
Marshal Yanda, OT/G, Ravens. Age: 26.
Re-signed with Ravens (5 years, $32 million)
Marshal Yanda had a very good season, surrendering only four sacks. He's capable of playing both right tackle and guard effectively, so that versatility should help him this offseason.
Tyson Clabo, OT, Falcons. Age: 29.
Re-signed with Falcons (5 years)
Tyson Clabo is a pretty decent right tackle, but a Pro Bowl appearance may inflate his market value.
Jammal Brown, OT, Redskins. Age: 30.
Re-signed with Redskins (5 years)
After a very sluggish start, Jammal Brown played well down the stretch once he got over his hip surgery.
Matt Light, OT, Patriots. Age: 33.
Re-signed with Patriots (2 years)
Matt Light can still be a dependable left tackle, but he's past his prime. He struggled on a few occasions this season, surrendering seven sacks.
Sean Locklear, OT, Seahawks. Age: 30.
Signed with Redskins
Sean Locklear is pretty abysmal when it comes to opening up lanes for running backs, but he does a really good job in pass protection. He surrendered only five sacks in 2010 (including the playoffs).
Ryan Harris, OT, Broncos. Age: 26.
Signed with Eagles (1 year)
A young, decent, zone-blocking right tackle, Ryan Harris struggled in Josh McDaniels' new offense. Harris will probably be heavily pursued this spring, though he's been injured a lot in the past two years.
Jared Gaither, OT, Ravens. Age: 25.
Signed with Chiefs
Jared Gaither is a very talented offensive tackle, but he missed all 2010 with a serious back injury. Back problems don't go away very easily, so it's possible that Gaither may never be 100 percent again.
Max Starks, OT, Steelers. Age: 29.
Max Starks is a starting-quality left tackle. Well, he was before he ballooned up to 400 pounds. Starks lost his job because he wasn't able to work out after suffering a neck injury.
Barry Richardson, OT, Chiefs. Age: 25.
Tendered by Chiefs
Barry Richardson is a forceful run-blocker, but an absolute sieve in pass protection.
Langston Walker, OT, Raiders. Age: 31.
Langston Walker tends to struggle in pass protection, but he's a very forceful run-blocker on the right side.
Nick Kaczur, OT, Patriots. Age: 32.
Nick Kaczur played well at right tackle for New England in 2009, but missed all of 2010 with a back injury. It's unclear if he can still be a starter in this league.
Damien Woody, OT, Jets. Age: 33.
Damien Woody's age (34 in November) and injury (torn Achilles) are the reasons why he's only rated two stars. Woody is a tremendous run-blocker and is adequate in pass protection, but his health is an issue.
Ryan O'Callaghan, OT, Chiefs. Age: 28.
Re-signed with Chiefs
Ryan O'Callaghan played well in 2009, but barely saw the field this past season because of various injuries.
James Lee (ERFA), OT, Buccaneers. Age: 26.
James Lee supplanted Jeremy Trueblood at right tackle in the middle of the year and did an OK job. He can be upgraded though.
Bryant McKinnie, OT, Vikings. Age: 31.
Bryant McKinnie has immense talent, but he's also a fat, lazy slob. The Vikings cut the soon-to-be 32-year-old McKinnie because he weighed in close to 400 pounds at training camp. He'd be a good addition to a team if he somehow gets his act together, but that's probably not going to happen.
- Mark Tauscher, OT, Packers. Age: 34.
- Flozell Adams, OT, Steelers. Age: 36.
- Jeremy Trueblood, OT, Buccaneers. Age: 28. -- Re-signed with Buccaneers (2 years)
- Jeromey Clary, OT, Chargers. Age: 27. -- Re-signed with Chargers (4 years, $20 million)
- Mario Henderson (RFA), OT, Raiders. Age: 26.
- Brandon Keith (RFA), OT, Cardinals. Age: 26.
- Brandyn Dombrowski, OT, Chargers. Age: 26. -- Tendered by Chargers
- Shawn Andrews, OT, Giants. Age: 28.
- Marc Colombo, OT, Cowboys. Age: 32. -- Signed with Dolphins
- Kevin Shaffer, OT, Bears. Age: 31.
- Charlie Johnson, OT, Colts. Age: 27. -- Signed with Vikings
- Jonathan Scott, OT, Steelers. Age: 28. -- Re-signed with Steelers
- Jermon Bushrod, OT, Saints. Age: 27. -- Re-signed with Saints (2 years)
- Tyler Polumbus, OT, Seahawks. Age: 26.
- Ray Willis, OT, Seahawks. Age: 29. -- Signed with Dolphins
- John St. Clair, OT, Browns. Age: 34.
- Jordan Black, OT, Jaguars. Age: 31. -- Signed with Saints
- Wayne Hunter, OT, Jets. Age: 30. -- Re-signed with Jets (4 years)
- Barry Sims, OT, 49ers. Age: 36.
- Ryan Cook, OT/G, Vikings. Age: 28. -- Re-signed with Vikings
- Zach Strief, OT, Saints. Age: 27. -- Re-signed with Saints
- Jon Stinchcomb, OT, Saints. Age: 32.
- Jarriel King, OT, South Carolina. Age: 24. -- Signed with Giants
- Willie Smith, OT, East Carolina. Age: 24. -- Signed with Redskins
- Dennis Roland, OT, Bengals. Age: 28.
- Corey Hilliard, OT, Lions. Age: 26.
- Stephon Heyer, OT, Redskins. Age: 27. -- Signed with Raiders
- Oniel Cousins, OT, Ravens. Age: 27.
- Khalif Barnes, OT, Raiders. Age: 29. -- Re-signed with Raiders (1 year)
- Rashad Butler, OT, Texans. Age: 28. -- Re-signed with Texans
- Quinn Ojinnaka, OT, Patriots. Age: 27. -- Signed with Rams
- Demar Dotson (ERFA), OT, Buccaneers. Age: 25.
- Alex Barron, OT, Cowboys. Age: 28. -- Signed with Saints
- Lydon Murtha (RFA), OT, Dolphins. Age: 25.
- Renardo Foster (RFA), OT, Rams. Age: 27. -- Tendered by Rams
- Tony Hills (RFA), OT, Steelers. Age: 26. -- Tendered by Steelers
- Mike Otto (RFA), OT, Titans. Age: 28.
- Robert Brewster, OT, Cowboys. Age: 24.
NFL Picks - Dec. 1
2022 NFL Mock Draft - Dec. 1
NFL Power Rankings - Nov. 30
Fantasy Football Rankings - Sept. 8