NFL Free Agent Tracker:
| FA Grades
| FA Rumors
2019 NFL Free Agency:
Star rating is out of five. Age listing as of Sept. 1, 2019.
Follow me @walterfootball
NFL Free Agent Tracker:
Antonio Brown, WR, Patriots. Age: 31.
Antonio Brown would be a five-star free agent, based on talent alone. However, he has not been the same person since the Vontaze Burfict concussion. There appears to be something mentally wrong with him. He quit on the Steelers and called Mike Mayock a "cracker." It would be very difficult for any team to trust him at this point.
Update: The Patriots have cut Brown amid multiple sexual assault allegations and weird e-mails/texts where Brown posted pictures of other people's children. It's going to be very difficult for Brown to find work in the NFL unless he's absolved of these accusations.
Golden Tate, WR, Eagles. Age: 31.
Signed with Giants (4 years)
It's unclear why, but Golden Tate never meshed well with either Carson Wentz or Nick Foles (at least not until the final touchdown of the opening-round playoff game.) He'll definitely fare better wherever he goes next offseason.
Robby Anderson (RFA), WR, Jets. Age: 26.
Tendered by Jets (2nd round)
Robby Anderson has some off-the-field issues, but he's shown promise in each of the past two seasons. He developed some strong chemistry with Sam Darnold late in 2018, which sets up well for next year.
Larry Fitzgerald, WR, Cardinals. Age: 36.
Re-signed with Cardinals (1 year)
Larry Fitzgerald turns 36 in August, but he can still be a dynamic downfield threat. Unfortunately, thanks to the incompetence of Josh Rosen and Sam Bradford, Fitzgerald had his first sub-1,000-yard season since 2014. Don't blame that on him, though.
Dez Bryant, WR, Saints. Age: 30.
Dez Bryant is a declining player approaching 31 (in November) who struggles to separate. He has not adjusted his game to compensate for this, and he'll need to if he wants to keep playing beyond two more seasons. He's no longer a No. 1 receiver, but perhaps his release and subsequent injury will serve as motivation.
John Brown, WR, Ravens. Age: 29.
Signed with Bills (3 years, $27 million)
John Brown showed some explosive play-making ability for the first time in years when he was paired with Joe Flacco. His stats diminished with Lamar Jackson at the helm, however. Still, Brown is a solid receiver, though he has a lengthy injury history.
Geronimo Allison (RFA), WR, Packers. Age: 25.
Re-signed with Packers (1 year)
Geronimo Allison has a tremendous amount of potential. Just 24 throughout the 2018 campaign, Allison caught at least five passes in all but one of his first four games before suffering a season-ending groin injury. Allison should bounce back in 2019, perhaps even with a Pro Bowl-caliber campaign if Aaron Rodgers remains 100 percent throughout the year.
Adam Humphries, WR, Buccaneers. Age: 26.
Signed with Titans (4 years, $36 million)
Adam Humphries is a quality slot receiver who caught 76 passes for 816 yards and five touchdowns. Humphries' production has risen every year, and one has to wonder how he'd perform with a coaching staff that knew what it was doing.
Jamison Crowder, WR, Redskins. Age: 26.
Signed with Jets
Jamison Crowder has been Washington's best receiver for some time, which isn't really saying much. Unfortunately, Crowder has had trouble staying healthy over the past couple of years.
Cole Beasley, WR, Cowboys. Age: 30.
Signed with Bills (4 years, $29 million)
Cole Beasley has been a reliable slot receiver for the Cowboys over the years. He caught 65 passes for 672 yards in 2018 after a slow start. Beasley turns 30 in April, but should still be effective over the next 2-3 years.
Michael Crabtree, WR, Ravens. Age: 31.
Signed with Cardinals
Michael Crabtree caught at least five passes in five of his first seven games with the Ravens, but his production dropped in the wake of Joe Flacco getting hurt and Lamar Jackson taking over at quarterback. Crabtree turns 32 in September, but could still be a quality presence in the red zone for his next team.
Dontrelle Inman, WR, Patriots. Age: 30.
Signed with Chargers
Dontrelle Inman has been a solid No. 2 receiver ever since the Colts picked him up in October. Of course, his production is enhanced by Andrew Luck's ability.
Kelvin Benjamin, WR, Chiefs. Age: 28.
The Chiefs took a flier on Kelvin Benjamin, but he has failed to produce despite Sammy Watkins' injury. Benjamin still has potential as a former first-round pick, but time is running out.
Donte Moncrief, WR, Jaguars. Age: 26.
Signed with Steelers (2 years)
Donte Moncrief proved that he was just a byproduct of Andrew Luck's elite passing, as he really struggled without him in 2017. He then did nothing in Jacksonville last year. However, he still has some potential, and at 26, he has time to improve.
Tyrell Williams, WR, Chargers. Age: 27.
Signed with Raiders
Tyrell Williams is a couple of years removed from a 1,000-yard campaign. Williams is a deep threat with great size (6-4, 205), so perhaps he can flourish elsewhere.
Breshad Perriman, WR, Browns. Age: 25.
Signed with Buccaneers (1 year, $4 million)
Breshad Perriman has played like a one-star player for most of his career, but he's a former first-round pick, and he's only 25. He also showed some potential late in the year with the Browns. There's still time for Perriman to turn his career around.
Randall Cobb, WR, Packers. Age: 29.
Signed with Cowboys (1 year, $5 million)
Randall Cobb had plenty of explosive play-making ability early in his career, but he has seemed sapped of that in recent seasons because of countless injuries over years. He could be done.
Josh Gordon (RFA), WR, Patriots. Age: 28.
Tendered by Patriots (original)
It's difficult to rate Josh Gordon because he's suspended indefinitely, and it's unclear when he'll be available to play again. Because Roger Goodell runs the NFL like a Saudi Arabian dictator, it's possible Gordon may never play again.
Jordy Nelson, WR, Raiders. Age: 34.
Jordy Nelson's career is coming to an end. He had some nice performances late last year, but he can no longer get separation.
Doug Baldwin, WR, Seahawks. Age: 30.
It appears as though Doug Baldwin's career is over. The Seahawks released him with a failed physical designation, and I can't believe they would've done so if they thought Baldwin could play again. Baldwin's body is falling apart, so it's unlikely that we'll see him on a football field again.
Demaryius Thomas, WR, Texans. Age: 31.
Signed with Patriots (1 year)
The Texans acquired Demaryius Thomas for a fourth-round pick, but that was a waste. Thomas didn't do much when healthy, but eventually tore his Achilles. He did this in late December, so he'll almost certainly be placed on the PUP list to begin the 2019 season.
- Devin Funchess, WR, Panthers. Age: 25. -- Signed with Colts (1 year)
- Ryan Grant, WR, Colts. Age: 28. -- Signed with Raiders (1 year)
- Danny Amendola, WR, Dolphins. Age: 33. -- Signed with Lions (1 year, $4.5 million)
- Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Patriots. Age: 28. -- Signed with Bears (2 years, $10 million)
- Allen Hurns, WR, Cowboys. Age: 27. -- Signed with Dolphins
- Jermaine Kearse, WR, Jets. Age: 29. -- Signed with Lions
- Rishard Matthews, WR, Saints. Age: 29. -- Announced retirement
- Cameron Meredith, WR, Saints. Age: 26. -- Signed with Patriots
- Bruce Ellington, WR, Patriots. Age: 28.
- Pierre Garcon, WR, 49ers. Age: 33.
- Chris Hogan, WR, Patriots. Age: 30. -- Signed with Panthers
- Maurice Harris, WR, Patriots. Age: 26.
- Chris Conley, WR, Chiefs. Age: 26. -- Signed with Jaguars
- Jaelen Strong, WR, Browns. Age: 25.
- T.J. Jones, WR, Lions. Age: 27.
- Chester Rogers (RFA), WR, Colts. Age: 25. -- Tendered by Colts (2nd)
- Mike Wallace, WR, Eagles. Age: 33.
- Martavis Bryant (RFA), WR, Raiders. Age: 27.
- Terrance Williams, WR, Cowboys. Age: 29.
- J.J. Nelson, WR, Cardinals. Age: 27. -- Signed with Raiders
- Phillip Dorsett, WR, Patriots. Age: 27. -- Re-signed with Patriots (1 year)
- Cody Latimer, WR, Giants. Age: 26. -- Re-signed with Giants
- Aldrick Robinson, WR, Panthers. Age: 30.
- Eli Rogers, WR, Steelers. Age: 26. -- Re-signed with Steelers
- Jordan Matthews, WR, 49ers. Age: 27.
- Joshua Bellamy, WR, Bears. Age: 28. -- Signed with Jets
- Kevin White, WR, Cardinals. Age: 27.
- Justin Hardy, WR, Falcons. Age: 27. -- Re-signed with Falcons
- Brandon LaFell, WR, Raiders. Age: 32.
- Rashad Greene, WR, Jaguars. Age: 26.
- Geremy Davis, WR, Chargers. Age: 27. -- Re-signed with Chargers (1 year)
- Roger Lewis (RFA), WR, Titans. Age: 25.
- Deonte Thompson, WR, Bills. Age: 30. -- Signed with Jets
- Justin Hunter, WR, Steelers. Age: 28.
- Kalif Raymond (RFA), WR, Titans. Age: 25.
- Darrius Heyward-Bey, WR, Steelers. Age: 32.
- Tommylee Lewis, WR, Lions. Age: 31.
- Matt Hazel, WR, Colts. Age: 27.
- Jordan Taylor, WR, Vikings. Age: 27.
- Nick Williams, WR, Rams. Age: 28.
| FA Grades
| FA Rumors
2022 NBA Mock Draft - June 23
Fantasy Football Rankings - June 15
2023 NFL Mock Draft - June 14
NFL Power Rankings - June 5
NFL Picks - Feb. 13