NFL Free Agent Tracker:
| FA Grades
| FA Rumors
2019 NFL Free Agency:
Star rating is out of five. Age listing as of Sept. 1, 2019.
Follow me @walterfootball
NFL Free Agent Tracker:
Rodger Saffold, G, Rams. Age: 31.
Signed with Titans (4 years, $44 million; $22.5 million guaranteed)
Rodger Saffold used to be very injury-prone, but he hasn't gotten hurt in a couple of years. Saffold turns 31 in June, which is not ideal, but considering that guards can play on a high level into their mid-30s, Saffold should continue to be a solid starter.
Mark Glowinski, G, Colts. Age: 27.
Re-signed with Colts (3 years, $18 million)
Think the Seahawks wish they still Mark Glowinski? They waived him in 2017, and the Colts claimed him. Glowinski began the 2018 campaign as a backup, but took over as a starting guard in Week 6 and thrived in all facets.
T.J. Lang, G, Lions. Age: 31.
T.J. Lang played very well for the Lions when healthy. Unfortunately, that was a rare occurrence. Lang was seldom healthy while with Detroit, missing 13 games in two years and being banged up in several contests. Lang is still young enough to rebound - guards can play well into their mid-30s - but given his injury history, he'll need to be signed to a 1-year "prove it" deal.
Ted Karras (RFA), G, Patriots. Age: 26.
Ted Karras hasn't played very much thus far in his career, but he's looked excellent when filling in for an injured starter. He's stuck behind two talented guards, so he'll have to wait until next offseason to sign with another team.
Ramon Foster, G, Steelers. Age: 33.
Re-signed with Steelers (2 years, $8.25 million)
Ramon Foster turned 33 this offseason, but he did a solid job yet again in the interior of Pittsburgh's offensive line. Unfortunately for Foster, age is beginning to become a factor.
Andy Levitre, G, Falcons. Age: 33.
Andy Levitre was one of many talented Falcons to be lost to injury in the first couple of weeks of the season. Levitre was definitely missed, but he'll turn 33 this offseason, so he could be in decline soon.
Josh Sitton, G, Dolphins. Age: 33.
Here's what I wrote about Josh Sitton last offseason: "Sitton missed three games with an ankle injury this past season, but was otherwise terrific. Sitton has been one of the best guards in the NFL over the past decade. He's 32 now, but interior linemen can play at a high level into their mid-30s, so Sitton should still have a few great years remaining in the tank." Sitton seemed like a nice signing for the Dolphins last offseason, but was only able to play one game before suffering a season-ending shoulder injury. Sitton is now 33, but could play well if healthy.
Richie Incognito, G, Bills. Age: 36.
Richie Incognito retired last offseason, but then said he wants to play. Incognito's mental health is a concern, but despite being 36, he still played fairly well in 2017. There could be a decline this season, but Incognito is still worth adding if a team is desperate at guard.
Jamon Brown, G, Giants. Age: 26.
Signed with Falcons (3 years)
Jamon Brown has been a starter for the Rams and Giants over the past couple of years. Brown's not horrible, but he shouldn't be a starter. That said, he's only 26 in March, so he still has some potential.
A.J. Cann, G, Jaguars. Age: 27.
Re-signed with Jaguars (3 years, $15 million)
A.J. Cann has had an up-and-down career thus far in Jacksonville. He struggled last year, but could rebound. He has lots of starting experience.
Josh Kline, G, Titans. Age: 29.
Signed with Vikings (3 years, $15.75 million)
The Titans claimed Josh Kline off waivers from the Patriots three years ago, and the move paid off. Kline had been a solid starter for the Titans prior to 2018. Last offseason, he signed a 4-year, $26 million contract. Perhaps that money got to his head because his play fell off a cliff in 2018.
Mike Iupati, G, Cardinals. Age: 32.
Signed with Seahawks (1 year)
Mike Iupati used to be a solid guard, but injuries have sapped his talents over the years. He's now 32 (in May) and will likely continue to regress. There's a chance he could bounce back with better health, but that's unlikely to happen.
- Matt Slauson, G, Colts. Age: 33.
- D.J. Fluker, G, Seahawks. Age: 28. -- Re-signed with Seahawks
- James Carpenter, G, Jets. Age: 29. -- Signed with Falcons (4 years)
- Quinton Spain, G, Titans. Age: 28. -- Signed with Bills
- Eric Kush, G, Bears. Age: 29. -- Signed with Browns
- John Miller, G, Bills. Age: 26. -- Signed with Bengals (3 years, $16.5 million)
- Billy Turner, G/OT, Broncos. Age: 27. -- Signed with Packers (4 years, $28 million)
- Justin McCray (RFA), G, Packers. Age: 27. -- Re-signed with Packers (1 year)
- Ben Garland, G, Falcons. Age: 31. -- Signed with 49ers
- Jordan Devey, G/C, Chiefs. Age: 31.
- Evan Smith, G, Buccaneers. Age: 33.
- John Greco, G, Giants. Age: 34.
- Jon Feliciano, G, Raiders. Age: 27. -- Signed with Bills (2 years)
- Jonathan Cooper, G, Redskins. Age: 29.
- Tony Bergstrom, G/C, Redskins. Age: 33.
- Tom Compton, G/OT, Vikings. Age: 30. -- Signed with Jets
- J.R. Sweezy, G, Seahawks. Age: 30. -- Signed with Cardinals (2 years)
- Zane Beadles, G, Falcons. Age: 32.
- Lucas Patrick (RFA), G, Packers. Age: 26.
- Chance Warmack, G, Eagles. Age: 27.
- Jeff Allen, G, Chiefs. Age: 29.
- Patrick Omameh, G, Jaguars. Age: 29.
- Chris Reed (RFA), G, Jaguars. Age: 27. -- Signed with Dolphins
- Josh LeRibeus, G, Saints. Age: 30.
- Josh Walker, G, Jaguars. Age: 28.
- Vlad Ducasse, G, Bills. Age: 31.
- Earl Watford, G, Browns. Age: 29. -- Signed with Buccaneers (1 year)
- Amini Silatolu, G, Panthers. Age: 30.
- Denver Kirland (RFA), G, Raiders. Age: 25.
- Kent Perkins (RFA), G, Bengals. Age: 24.
- Ben Ijalana, G, Jets. Age: 30. -- Signed with Jaguars
| FA Grades
| FA Rumors
Fantasy Football Rankings - Aug. 13
2021 NFL Mock Draft - July 30
2022 NFL Mock Draft - May 13
2020 College Football Recruiting Rankings - April 14
NFL Power Rankings - April 5
NFL Picks - Feb. 2
2020 NBA Mock Draft - Sept. 27