NFL Free Agent Tracker:
| FA Grades
| FA Team Grades
| FA Rumors
2020 NFL Free Agency:
Star rating is out of five. Age listing as of Sept. 1, 2020.
Follow me @walterfootball
NFL Free Agent Tracker:
Anthony Castonzo, OT, Colts. Age: 32.
Re-signed with Colts (2 years, $33 million)
Anthony Castonzo is one of the better left tackles in the NFL, but he turns 32 in August, so regression could come soon. Castonzo also has discussed potentially retiring, so that's a concern.
Jack Conklin, OT, Titans. Age: 26.
Signed with Browns (3 years, $42 million)
Jack Conklin bounced back from an injury-ravaged 2018 campaign to become one of the league's better right tackles in 2019. He can improve upon his pass protection, but he's a dominant run blocker.
Bryan Bulaga, OT, Packers. Age: 31.
Signed with Chargers (3 years, $30 million)
Bryan Bulaga is still one of the top right tackles in the NFL. If it weren't for his checkered injury history, he'd be graded even higher than four stars.
Jason Peters, OT, Eagles. Age: 38.
Re-signed with Eagles
Jason Peters is somehow still blocking at a Pro Bowl level despite his age. Peters is bound to regress soon, but there have been no signs of any sort of impending decline.
Matt Feiler (RFA), OT, Steelers. Age: 28.
Tendered by Steelers (2nd round)
Matt Feiler was phenomenal in his first full year as Pittsburgh's starting right tackle. He's a restricted free agent, so he should warrant a high tender.
D.J. Humphries, OT, Cardinals. Age: 26.
Re-signed with Cardinals (3 years, $45 million)
D.J. Humphries just played a full season for the first time in his career. He's a solid left tackle whose durability appears to have improved. He's only 26, so he could upgrade his play in the coming years.
Cordy Glenn, OT, Bengals. Age: 30.
Cordy Glenn missed the first 10 games of the 2019 season because of a concussion. This was not surprising, as Glenn has been absent in 23 of 48 possible contests in the previous three years. Glenn, however, is a talented blocker, which was apparent by Joe Mixon's improved running once Glenn returned to the lineup. Glenn is a risky signing for sure, but he still possesses upside.
Daryl Williams, OT, Panthers. Age: 28.
Signed with Bills (1 year)
Daryl Williams is coming off a disappointing year, but I suppose that should've been expected, given that he was coming off a knee injury. Williams should be able to bounce back in 2020, but he comes with lots of risk because of his dubious injury history.
Kelvin Beachum, OT, Jets. Age: 31.
Signed with Cardinals (1 year)
The Jets' offense has been much better whenever Kelvin Beachum has been on the field. However, Beachum turns 31 in June, so regression and more injuries seem to be in the cards.
Andrew Whitworth, OT, Rams. Age: 38.
Re-signed with Rams (3 years)
Andrew Whitworth still played very well this past season, but he suffered through some regression because of his age. Turning 39 in December, Whitworth will continue to decline.
Ricky Wagner, OT, Lions. Age: 30.
Signed with Packers
Ricky Wagner signed a 5-year, $47 million contract three years ago. His tenure in Detroit began well, but injuries have sapped him of his effectiveness. As a result, he struggled in 2019. There's a chance Wagner can rebound in 2020 - he's only 30 - but he could also continue to regress.
Demar Dotson, OT, Buccaneers. Age: 34.
Signed with Broncos
Demar Dotson has been a steady right tackle for the Buccaneers for the entire previous decade, but he turns 35 in October.
Halapoulivaati Vaitai, OT, Eagles. Age: 27.
Signed with Lions (5 years, $50 million)
Halapoulivaati Vaitai, commonly known as "Big V," has been one of the best backup tackles in the NFL. He has earned the right to compete for a starting job at right tackle somewhere.
Dennis Kelly, OT, Titans. Age: 30.
Re-signed with Titans (3 years, $21 million)
Dennis Kelly has been one of the better backup tackles in recent years. He can start for another team.
Mike Remmers, OT, Giants. Age: 31.
Signed with Chiefs
It's curious that Mike Remmers tends to play his best under Pat Shurmur. Remmers shouldn't be a starter in the NFL, but he would be a great backup swing tackle moving forward.
Marshall Newhouse, OT, Patriots. Age: 31.
Marshall Newhouse has been one of the better backup tackles over the years, but that could change soon because he'll turn 32 in September.
Marcus Gilbert, OT, Cardinals. Age: 32.
Re-signed with Cardinals (1 year, $3.75 million)
The Cardinals traded a sixth-round pick for Marcus Gilbert, but he never played a single down for them because of a torn ACL. Gilbert is always hurt, but he might have enough left in the tank to be a viable starter if he can remain healthy.
Greg Robinson, OT, Browns. Age: 27.
Greg Robinson has immense talent, being the former No. 2 overall pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, but he has never lived up to his potential.
- Zach Banner (RFA), OT, Steelers. Age: 26. -- Re-signed with Steelers (1 year)
- Joe Haeg, OT, Colts. Age: 27. -- Signed with Buccaneers (1 year, $2.3 million)
- James Hurst, OT, Ravens. Age: 28.
- Brandon Shell, OT, Jets. Age: 28. -- Signed with Seahawks (2 years, $11 million)
- George Fant, OT, Seahawks. Age: 28. -- Signed with Jets (3 years, $30 million)
- Ty Sambrailo, OT, Falcons. Age: 28. -- Signed with Titans
- Cedric Ogbuehi, OT, Jaguars. Age: 28. -- Signed with Seahawks (1 year)
- T.J. Clemmings, OT, Bears. Age: 28.
- Le'Raven Clark, OT, Colts. Age: 27. -- Re-signed with Colts
- Jared Veldheer, OT, Packers. Age: 33.
- Elijah Wilkinson (RFA), OT, Broncos. Age: 25. -- Tendered by Broncos (2nd)
- Donald Penn, OT, Redskins. Age: 37.
- Germain Ifedi, OT/G, Seahawks. Age: 26. -- Signed with Bears
- Rashod Hill, OT, Vikings. Age: 28. -- Re-signed with Vikings
- Chris Clark, OT, Texans. Age: 34.
- Kevin Pamphile, OT, Titans. Age: 29.
- LaAdrian Waddle, OT, Bills. Age: 29.
- Brent Qvale, OT, Jets. Age: 29. -- Signed with Texans
- Caleb Benenoch, OT, Lions. Age: 26.
- Jeremiah Sirles, OT, Bills. Age: 29.
- John Wetzel, OT, Falcons. Age: 29.
- Jerald Hawkins, OT, Buccaneers. Age: 26.
- Shon Coleman, OT, 49ers. Age: 28. -- Re-signed with 49ers (1 year)
- Jason Spriggs, OT, Packers. Age: 26.
- Jordan Mills, OT, Cardinals. Age: 29.
- J'Marcus Webb, OT, Dolphins. Age: 32.
| FA Grades
| FA Team Grades
| FA Rumors
NFL Picks - Oct. 25
2021 NFL Mock Draft - Oct. 21
NFL Power Rankings - Oct. 24
Fantasy Football Rankings - Sept. 9
2022 NFL Mock Draft - May 13
2020 College Football Recruiting Rankings - April 14
2020 NBA Mock Draft - Sept. 27