NFL Free Agent Tracker:
| FA Grades
| FA Team Grades
2021 NFL Free Agency:
Star rating is out of five. Age listing as of Sept. 1, 2021.
Follow me @walterfootball
NFL Free Agent Tracker:
Taylor Moton, OT, Panthers. Age: 27.
Franchised by Panthers
Taylor Moton has improved each year in the NFL. He has become one of the better right tackles in the NFL, so he deserves a big contract.
Trent Williams, OT, 49ers. Age: 33.
Re-signed with 49ers (6 years, $138 million)
Despite sitting out all of 2019, Trent Williams was amazing in his return to action. He was a great replacement for Joe Staley. Age is the only concern.
Daryl Williams, OT, Bills. Age: 29.
Re-signed with Bills (3 years, $28.2 million)
Daryl Williams has a checkered injury history, but we saw what he was capable last year when he finally stayed healthy. He was dominant for the Bills in 2020.
Alejandro Villanueva, OT, Steelers. Age: 32.
Signed with Ravens (2 years, $14 million)
Age is becoming a concern for Alejandro Villanueva (32), but he's still in the upper echelon of starting left tackles in the NFL.
Mitchell Schwartz, OT, Chiefs. Age: 32.
Mitchell Schwartz is a great right tackle, and under ordinary circumstances, he'd be rated mich higher than this. However, he's dealing with back problems, and there are rumors that he may retire.
Rick Wagner, OT, Packers. Age: 31.
Rick Wagner played very well for the Packers last year, but he was released because of financial implications (Green Bay was $11 million over the cap.) He is still a solid starter in the NFL.
Zach Banner, OT, Steelers. Age: 27.
Re-signed with Steelers
Zach Banner tore his ACL in Week 1, so he should be fully healthy by the time the 2021 season begins. He might be available at a cheaper price than usual because of the injury.
Riley Reiff, OT, Vikings. Age: 32.
Signed with Bengals
The latest victim of Kirk Cousins' terrible contract, Riley Reiff had a solid 2020 campaign, but had to be let go due to Minnesota's cap woes. Reiff is on the decline at 32, but he can still be a solid starter for the next year or two.
Russell Okung, OT, Panthers. Age: 32.
Russell Okung is a talented left tackle who would be in the 3.5- or four-star range if he weren't so injury-prone. He has played just 13 games in the past two years.
Kelvin Beachum, OT, Cardinals. Age: 32.
Re-signed with Cardinals (2 years)
Stepping in for an injured Marcus Gilbert, Kelvin Beachum had a solid year for the Cardinals. Beachum has an extensive injury, so he's a risky signing, especially at his age.
Bobby Massie, OT, Bears. Age: 32.
Signed with Broncos (1 year, $4 million)
Bobby Massie is a solid right tackle when healthy, but he's had trouble staying on the field recently, missing 14 games the past two years. He turns 32 in August, so age is becoming a concern.
Mike Remmers, OT, Chiefs. Age: 32.
Re-signed with Chiefs (1 year)
Mike Remmers filled in well for an injured Mitchell Schwartz this past season, especially in pass protection. His age (32) is a bit of a concern, however.
Charles Leno, OT, Bears. Age: 29.
Signed with Redskins (1 year)
Charles Leno played well a couple of years ago, but has declined since. He could rebound, but he's turning 30 soon.
Eric Fisher, OT, Chiefs. Age: 30.
Signed with Colts
Eric Fisher has endured two rough playoffs recently. He was absued by Nick Bosa against the 49ers, and then he tore his Achilles in the AFC Championship this past January. He's likely to begin the year on the PUP list, so he'll have to settle for a 1-year "prove it" deal.
Demar Dotson, OT, Broncos. Age: 35.
Demar Dotson continues to block well despite his advanced age. At 35, Dotson will slow down even more in the near future.
Cam Robinson, OT, Jaguars. Age: 25.
Franchised by Jaguars
Cam Robinson has mostly been a bust as a former second-round pick, but he played a bit better in 2020. Still, the Jaguars would be better off upgrading him.
Bobby Hart, OT, Bengals. Age: 27.
Signed with Bills (1 year)
Bobby Hart is a solid run blocker, but his pass protection wasn't good enough to justify his salary (nearly $6 million), which was the reason why the Bengals upgraded him and then cut him.
Dennis Kelly, OT, Titans. Age: 31.
Signed with Packers
Dennis Kelly was a solid right tackle for the Titans last year, particularly in run blocking. He just turned 31, but he should be a halfway decent starter or top backup for a couple more seasons.
Germain Ifedi, OT/G, Bears. Age: 27.
Re-signed with Bears (1 year)
Former first-round pick Germain Ifedi had been a bust for the Seahawks, but had his best year in 2020. He wasn't great, but served as a passable starter.
Jason Peters, OT/G, Eagles. Age: 39.
Signed with Bears
Jason Peters is obviously no longer the dominant blocker he once was. Despite being 39, however, Peters is still a passable starter.
- D.J. Fluker, OT, Dolphins. Age: 30.
- Cameron Fleming, OT, Broncos. Age: 28.
- Denzelle Good, OT, Raiders. Age: 30. -- Re-signed with Raiders (2 years)
- Ty Sambrailo, OT, Titans. Age: 29. -- Re-signed with Titans
- James Hurst, OT, Saints. Age: 29. -- Re-signed with Saints
- Roderick Johnson, OT, Texans. Age: 25. -- Re-signed with Texans
- Sam Tevi, OT, Chargers. Age: 26. -- Signed with Colts
- Ty Nsekhe, OT, Bills. Age: 35. -- Signed with Cowboys (1 year)
- Dakota Dozier, OT, Vikings. Age: 30. -- Re-signed with Vikings (1 year)
- Joe Haeg, OT, Buccaneers. Age: 28. -- Signed with Steelers
- Josh Wells, OT, Buccaneers. Age: 30. -- Re-signed with Buccaneers
- Brent Qvale, OT/G, Texans. Age: 30. -- Signed with Titans
- David Sharpe, OT, Redskins. Age: 25.
- Elijah Wilkinson, OT, Broncos. Age: 26. -- Signed with Bears
- Cedric Ogbuehi, OT, Seahawks. Age: 29. -- Re-signed with Seahawks
- Cameron Erving, OT, Cowboys. Age: 29. -- Signed with Panthers
- Kendall Lamm, OT, Browns. Age: 29. -- Signed with Browns (2 years, $8.5 million)
- Sam Young, OT, Raiders. Age: 34. -- Announced retirement
- Chaz Green, OT, Colts. Age: 29.
- Le'Raven Clark, OT, Colts. Age: 28.
- Julie'n Davenport, OT, Dolphins. Age: 26. -- Signed with Colts
- John Wetzel, OT, Falcons. Age: 30.
- Marshall Newhouse, OT, Titans. Age: 32.
- Jason Spriggs, OT, Bears. Age: 27.
- Isaiah Wilson, OT, Dolphins. Age: 22.
| FA Grades
| FA Team Grades
NFL Picks - Oct. 24
2022 NFL Mock Draft - Oct. 20
NFL Power Rankings - Oct. 19
Fantasy Football Rankings - Sept. 8