NFL Free Agent Tracker:
| FA Grades
| FA Rumors
2018 NFL Free Agency:
Star rating is out of five. Age listing as of Sept. 1, 2018.
Follow me @walterfootball
NFL Free Agent Tracker:
Andrew Norwell, G, Panthers. Age: 26.
Signed with Jaguars
Andrew Norwell is one of the top guards in the NFL. He has improved every single season in the league, and he's now dominant in every regard. Norwell should continue to get better, as he won't even turn 27 until October.
Justin Pugh, G/OT, Giants. Age: 28.
Signed with Cardinals (5 years)
Justin Pugh is one of the best guards in the NFL, but had to play out of his position at right tackle this year. He's a mediocre right tackle, but he needs to start in the interior to be most effective.
Jack Mewhort, G, Colts. Age: 27.
Re-signed with Colts (1 year)
Jack Mewhort would be considered one of the top, young guards in the NFL if he could stay healthy. Unfortunately, he's been way too injury-prone. He played in only five games this past season, and he was out for six contests the year before. He's played just one full season in his career thus far.
Josh Sitton, G, Bears. Age: 32.
Signed with Dolphins
Josh Sitton missed three games with an ankle injury this past season, but was otherwise terrific. Sitton has been one of the best guards in the NFL over the past decade. He's 32 now, but interior linemen can play at a high level into their mid-30s, so Sitton should still have a few great years remaining in the tank. The Bears, unwilling to pay his $8 million option, will certainly miss him.
Richie Incognito, G, Bills. Age: 35.
Richie Incognito retired this offseason, but then said he wants to play. Incognito's mental health is a concern, but despite being 35, he still played fairly well last year. There could be a decline this season, but Incognito is still worth adding if a team is desperate at guard.
Matt Slauson, G/C, Chargers. Age: 32.
Signed with Colts
Matt Slauson can play all three positions in the interior of the offensive line. He had a down year in 2017 that ended early because of torn biceps, but because inside blockers can play well into their mid-30s.
Josh Kline, G, Titans. Age: 28.
Re-signed with Titans (4 years)
The Titans claimed Josh Kline off waivers from the Patriots two years ago, and the move paid off. Kline has been a solid starter for the Titans. He's a quality pass protector, though could stand to add more power for the running game.
Joe Berger, G/C, Vikings. Age: 36.
The Vikings fixed up their offensive line last offseason, but Joe Berger has been the one mainstay. Proficient at both guard and center, Berger has played very well over the years, but turns 36 in May.
Nick Easton (RFA), G/C, Vikings. Age: 26.
Tendered by Vikings (2nd round)
Nick Easton played well for Minnesota's revamped offensive line until he fractured his ankle in Week 16. Easton can play guard and center.
Zach Fulton, G, Chiefs. Age: 26.
Signed with Texans
Despite being a sixth-round pick in 2014, Zach Fulton started at guard all year for the Chiefs, handling himself somewhat well in pass protection. At just 26, he still has plenty of room for growth.
Evan Smith, G/C, Buccaneers. Age: 32.
Re-signed with Buccaneers
Evan Smith is a capable interior lineman capable of playing all three inside positions. He turns 32 in July, but interior blockers can play well into their mid-30s. However, he has a dubious track record with injuries, failing to play a full season since 2013.
Quinton Spain (RFA), G, Titans. Age: 27.
Re-signed with Titans (1 year)
Quinton Spain has started at left guard for the Titans over the past two years. He thrived in 2016, but took a bit of a step backward this past season, struggling slightly in run blocking.
Jahri Evans, G, Packers. Age: 35.
Jahri Evans used to be one of the top guards in the NFL. That's no longer the case because Evans is 35, but he was still a viable starter for Green Bay last year.
J.R. Sweezy, G, Buccaneers. Age: 29.
Signed with Seahawks
J.R. Sweezy signed a $32.5 million contract two years ago, but he has dealt with back and leg injuries, and he was cut as a result. Sweezy is worth a shot, but his body could be finished.
John Greco, G, Giants. Age: 33.
Re-signed with Giants
John Greco was one of the top players at final cuts last summer. Greco is 33, but he was a solid starter two years ago, and he should still be effective.
Jonathan Cooper, G, Cowboys. Age: 28.
Signed with 49ers (1 year)
Jonathan Cooper is one of many busts from the 2013 NFL Draft, but he's at least still playing, which is more than many other first-rounders from that class can say right now. Cooper was decent as a run-blocker this past season, but struggled in pass protection.
- Patrick Omameh, G, Jaguars. Age: 28. -- Signed with Giants
- Luke Joeckel, G, Seahawks. Age: 26.
- Shawn Lauvao, G, Redskins. Age: 30. -- Re-signed with Redskins
- Jeff Allen, G, Texans. Age: 28.
- Andrew Tiller, G, Saints. Age: 29.
- Zane Beadles, G, 49ers. Age: 31.
- Senio Kelemete, G, Saints. Age: 28. -- Signed with Texans (3 years)
- Xavier Su'a-Filo, G, Texans. Age: 27. -- Signed with Titans
- D.J. Fluker, G/OT, Giants. Age: 27. -- Signed with Seahawks
- Allen Barbre, G, Broncos. Age: 34.
- Trey Hopkins, G, Bengals. Age: 26.
- Kenny Wiggins, G, Chargers. Age: 30. -- Signed with Lions
- Dakota Dozier, G, Jets. Age: 27. -- Re-signed with Jets
- Tom Compton, G, Bears. Age: 29. -- Signed with Vikings
- Joe Looney, G, Cowboys. Age: 28. -- Re-signed with Cowboys
- Ben Garland (RFA), G, Falcons. Age: 30. -- Re-signed with Falcons (1 year)
- Oday Aboushi, G/OT, Seahawks. Age: 27.
- Tony Bergstrom, G/C, Redskins. Age: 32.
- Josh LeRibeus, G, Saints. Age: 29.
- Amini Silatolu, G, Panthers. Age: 29. -- Re-signed with Panthers
- Matt Tobin, G, Seahawks. Age: 28. -- Signed with Patriots
- Jermon Bushrod, G, Dolphins. Age: 34. -- Signed with Saints
- Don Barclay, G/OT, Lions. Age: 29.
- Orlando Franklin, G, Redskins. Age: 30.
- Billy Turner, G, Broncos. Age: 26.
- Denver Kirkland (RFA), G, Raiders. Age: 24.
- Josh Walker (RFA), G, Jaguars. Age: 27.
- Greg Van Roten (RFA), G, Panthers. Age: 28. -- Re-signed with Panthers
| FA Grades
| FA Rumors
Fantasy Football Rankings - Aug. 13
2021 NFL Mock Draft - July 30
2022 NFL Mock Draft - May 13
2020 College Football Recruiting Rankings - April 14
NFL Power Rankings - April 5
NFL Picks - Feb. 2
2020 NBA Mock Draft - Sept. 27