2011 Fantasy Football Mock Draft: 2-QB Forum Mock
July 21, 2011.
This is a 2011 Fantasy Football 2-QB Mock conducted with some of the guys on the forum. We decided to hop into an ESPN mock draft. We do fantasy mock drafts every Wednesday night at 10 Eastern, so feel free to stop by the forums to join us.
Here are the results with commentary below each round.
Also, be sure to check out my other 2011 Fantasy Football articles, which will include rankings, sleepers, busts, cheat sheets and other things. Follow me @walterfootball for updates.
(1) Prodigous Pancakes - Arian Foster RB
(2) WalterFootball.com - Chris Johnson RB
(3) Team Skunk - Adrian Peterson RB
(4) Solder? I Hardly Know Her - Aaron Rodgers QB
(5) pheltz bahr - Ray Rice RB
(6) Ragnarok . - LeSean McCoy RB
(7) Aurora Snowmo - QB Dog Killer QB
(8) Welcome To DC Andrew Luck - Rashard Mendenhall RB
(9) Team Morimoto - Steven Jackson RB
(10) Dolphins Homer - Frank Gore RB
(11) Little Jimmy SanchO - Jamaal Charles RB
(12) EllijayFalcons Fan - Drew Brees QB
If you didn't read the headline at the top, this is a two-quarterback fantasy mock draft for an imaginary league that starts two running backs, two receivers and a flex.
I've never done a two-quarterback league before, so I was excited to see how this would turn out. I was shocked by the results. Prepare for the most bizarre fantasy mock draft you've ever seen.
MY PICK: It was a tough choice between Chris Johnson and Aaron Rodgers. I decided to go with the former to see how it would play out if I waited on a quarterback.
BEST PICK: Solder? I Hardly Know Her made the right move with Rodgers. Rodgers could have arguably gone in the top three in this format.
WORST PICK: I'd say the weakest pick of the first round belonged to Dolphins Homer. In a league that starts two quarterbacks and a flex, you can't afford to miss on many of your early picks. While Frank Gore is very talented, he's almost guaranteed to miss a few games.
(13) EllijayFalcons Fan - Tom Brady QB
(14) Little Jimmy SanchO - Peyton Manning QB
(15) Dolphins Homer - Andre Johnson WR
(16) Team Morimoto - Philip Rivers QB
(17) Welcome To DC Andrew Luck - Maurice Jones-Drew RB
(18) Aurora Snowmo - Calvin Johnson WR
(19) Ragnarok . - Roddy White WR
(20) pheltz bahr - Tony Romo QB
(21) Solder? I Hardly Know Her - Darren McFadden RB
(22) Team Skunk - Matt Schaub QB
(23) WalterFootball.com - Ben Roethlisberger QB
(24) Prodigous Pancakes - Hakeem Nicks WR
MY PICK: Ben Roethlisberger in the second round? I told you this would get wacky. Roethlisberger is currently No. 41 in my 2011 Fantasy Football Top 150 Cheat Sheet. In a 2-QB draft, it works out if you slice every quarterback's ranking by half, so Big Ben should be the No. 20 or 21 pick according to my cheat sheet. So, he's the right value at 2.11.
BEST PICK: Solder? I Hardly Know Her made another great selection. There's a ton of value with Darren McFadden at 2.09. I was hoping he'd drop to me.
Also, I'm jealous of EllijayFalcons Fan's team. Drew Brees and Tom Brady in a 2-QB league? That's beastly.
WORST PICK: Matt Schaub is the one quarterback selected thus far that I wouldn't have drafted in Round 2. Wade Phillips will improve Houston's defense, so Schaub's attempts will drop.
(25) Prodigous Pancakes - Josh Freeman QB
(26) WalterFootball.com - LeGarrette Blount RB
(27) Team Skunk - Matt Forte RB
(28) Solder? I Hardly Know Her - Peyton Hillis RB
(29) pheltz bahr - Greg Jennings WR
(30) Ragnarok . - Matt Ryan QB
(31) Aurora Snowmo - Jonathan Stewart RB
(32) Welcome To DC Andrew Luck - Eli Manning QB
(33) Team Morimoto - Ahmad Bradshaw RB
(34) Dolphins Homer - Sam Bradford QB
(35) Little Jimmy SanchO - Larry Fitzgerald WR
(36) EllijayFalcons Fan - Ryan Mathews RB
MY PICK: Damn it. I wanted Josh Freeman. He's No. 55 on my cheat sheet, so he would have made some sense at No. 26. Instead, I went with the top player on my board.
BEST PICK: I mentioned Freeman, so I'm envious of Prodigous Pancakes' selection. Also, I considered Matt Ryan at 3.02, and based on the QB2 I would later land, I'm kind of pissed that I didn't select the Atlanta signal-caller.
WORST PICK: I loved Solder? I Hardly Know Her's first two selections, but I don't like the Peyton Hillis pick. I've discussed this ad nauseum this summer, but Hillis is not an every-down runner. I had him in most of my leagues last year, so I know first-hand that he really struggled down the stretch. I don't think you can take him in the third round of a 2-QB league.
(37) EllijayFalcons Fan - Michael Turner RB
(38) Little Jimmy SanchO - Joe Flacco QB
(39) Dolphins Homer - Matthew Stafford QB
(40) Team Morimoto - Jay Cutler QB
(41) Welcome To DC Andrew Luck - Tim Tebow QB
(42) Aurora Snowmo - Kevin Kolb QB
(43) Ragnarok . - Matt Cassel QB
(44) pheltz bahr - Mike Wallace WR
(45) Solder? I Hardly Know Her - Mark Sanchez QB
(46) Team Skunk - Reggie Wayne WR
(47) WalterFootball.com - Antonio Gates TE
(48) Prodigous Pancakes - Miles Austin WR
MY PICK: Antonio Gates was the best player on my board. I think this is the first time I've selected him in a mock draft this summer. Then again, he was never available this late in the fourth round.
BEST PICK: I was actually hoping for Mike Wallace to drop to me, as he was the final player available in my Tier 3. Great pick by Pheltz Bahr.
WORST PICK: Joe Flacco, Matthew Stafford, Jay Cutler and Tim Tebow in Round 4? I told you this mock draft was nuts. Those were actually good picks. Meanwhile, Matt Cassel, Kevin Kolb and Mark Sanchez wreaked of panic.
(49) Prodigous Pancakes - Vincent Jackson WR
(50) WalterFootball.com - Jahvid Best RB
(51) Team Skunk - Jeremy Maclin WR
(52) Solder? I Hardly Know Her - DeAngelo Williams RB
(53) pheltz bahr - Felix Jones RB
(54) Ragnarok . - Dwayne Bowe WR
(55) Aurora Snowmo - Fred Jackson RB
(56) Welcome To DC Andrew Luck - Mike Williams WR
(57) Team Morimoto - Shonn Greene RB
(58) Dolphins Homer - Brandon Marshall WR
(59) Little Jimmy SanchO - Santonio Holmes WR
(60) EllijayFalcons Fan - DeSean Jackson WR
MY PICK: I mentioned this while we were drafting - what got lost amid the quarterback craze was the fact that running back depth was still ridiculously thin. Rather than reach for a mediocre talent like Jason Campbell, I landed myself a damn good RB3 who can start as my flex.
BEST PICK: I actually have Mike Williams ranked ahead of Jahvid Best, but I took the latter because there weren't many quality running backs remaining.
WORST PICK: I don't hate any pick in this round. If I had to choose though, the worst selection would be Fred Jackson. I think it's a round too early for him.
(61) EllijayFalcons Fan - Dez Bryant WR
(62) Little Jimmy SanchO - Jason Witten TE
(63) Dolphins Homer - Steve Johnson WR
(64) Team Morimoto - Wes Welker WR
(65) Welcome To DC Andrew Luck - Dallas Clark TE
(66) Aurora Snowmo - Mark Ingram RB
(67) Ragnarok . - Ryan Grant RB
(68) pheltz bahr - Ryan Fitzpatrick QB
(69) Solder? I Hardly Know Her - Brandon Lloyd WR
(70) Team Skunk - Matt Hasselbeck QB
(71) WalterFootball.com - Austin Collie WR
(72) Prodigous Pancakes - Marques Colston WR
MY PICK: I love Austin Collie this year. He's a potential top-10 fantasy receiver if he stays healthy, and I think everyone is blowing the concussion issues out of proportion.
BEST PICK: A few very good picks, including Dez Bryant, Steve Johnson, Dallas Clark, Brandon Lloyd and Marques Colston. I'm not a fan of Colston this year, but getting him at 6.12 is a steal.
WORST PICK: If Matt Hasselbeck were staying in Seattle, I'd like Team Skunk's selection. But new quarterbacks and head coaches will struggle this year in the wake of the lockout, so Hasselbeck's transition to Tennessee's offense won't be very smooth, especially if Kenny Britt is suspended.
(73) Prodigous Pancakes - Marshawn Lynch RB
(74) WalterFootball.com - Jason Campbell QB
(75) Team Skunk - Sidney Rice WR
(76) Solder? I Hardly Know Her - Mario Manningham WR
(77) pheltz bahr - Joseph Addai RB
(78) Ragnarok . - Mikel Leshoure RB
(79) Aurora Snowmo - Johnny Knox WR
(80) Welcome To DC Andrew Luck - Percy Harvin WR
(81) Team Morimoto - Santana Moss WR
(82) Dolphins Homer - Beanie Wells RB
(83) Little Jimmy SanchO - Daniel Thomas RB
(84) EllijayFalcons Fan - Jordy Nelson WR
MY PICK: Ugh. Yeah, I needed a QB2, and I couldn't risk anyone else landing Jason Campbell. It's amazing how much different a 2-QB league is.
BEST PICK: If I didn't need a second quarterback, I would have gladly taken Sidney Rice or Mario Manningham. Either would have made a solid WR2.
WORST PICK: I've made it known that I don't like Daniel Thomas very much. I'd feel different if this weren't a lockout year, but most rookies will struggle because of that. Also, the Dolphins could easily sign someone like Ahmad Bradshaw.
(85) EllijayFalcons Fan - James Starks RB
(86) Little Jimmy SanchO - BenJarvus Green-Ellis RB
(87) Dolphins Homer - Mike Tolbert RB
(88) Team Morimoto - Jermichael Finley TE
(89) Welcome To DC Andrew Luck - Ryan Williams RB
(90) Aurora Snowmo - Vernon Davis TE
(91) Ragnarok . - Knowshon Moreno RB
(92) pheltz bahr - Owen Daniels TE
(93) Solder? I Hardly Know Her - Michael Crabtree WR
(94) Team Skunk - C.J. Spiller RB
(95) WalterFootball.com - Alex Smith QB
(96) Prodigous Pancakes - David Garrard QB
MY PICK: Alex Smith! Yes!!!!
Before you laugh, Smith is actually No. 22 in my 2011 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings. If this were a real league, I'd rotate Smith and Jason Campbell depending on the matchups. Good thing this isn't a real league.
BEST PICK: Jermichael Finley is an injury risk, but he's also a steal in Round 8.
WORST PICK: Knowshon Moreno will not be the starting running back for the Broncos this year. Josh McDaniels soured on him, and John Fox hates him. Denver will be going after DeAngelo Williams.
(97) Prodigous Pancakes - Zach Miller TE
(98) WalterFootball.com - Robert Meachem WR
(99) Team Skunk - A.J. Green WR
(100) Solder? I Hardly Know Her - Cedric Benson RB
(101) pheltz bahr - Braylon Edwards WR
(102) Ragnarok . - Pierre Garcon WR
(103) Aurora Snowmo - Brandon Jacobs RB
(104) Welcome To DC Andrew Luck - Anquan Boldin WR
(105) Team Morimoto - Mike Williams WR
(106) Dolphins Homer - Jimmy Graham TE
(107) Little Jimmy SanchO - Michael Bush RB
(108) EllijayFalcons Fan - Kyle Orton QB
MY PICK: I'm very strong at running back, flex and tight end, but I'm weak at QB2 and WR2. I like Robert Meachem as a sleeper this year, but I'd rather have him as a WR3.
BEST PICK: Pierre Garcon, Brandon Jacobs and Jimmy Graham provided the most value in Round 9. If I didn't already have Austin Collie, I may have gone with Garcon instead of Meachem.
WORST PICK: Even in a 2-QB league, Round 9 is still way too early for Anquan Boldin. He's done.
(109) EllijayFalcons Fan - Deion Branch WR
(110) Little Jimmy SanchO - Mike Thomas WR
(111) Dolphins Homer - Emmanuel Sanders WR
(112) Team Morimoto - Malcom Floyd WR
(113) Welcome To DC Andrew Luck - Montario Hardesty RB
(114) Aurora Snowmo - Jacoby Ford WR
(115) Ragnarok . - Brandon Pettigrew TE
(116) pheltz bahr - Rashad Jennings RB
(117) Solder? I Hardly Know Her - Carson Palmer QB
(118) Team Skunk - Marcedes Lewis TE
(119) WalterFootball.com - Kenny Britt WR
(120) Prodigous Pancakes - Ryan Torain RB
MY PICK: I was pretty surprised that Kenny Britt was still available. I'm down on him this year, but he definitely provides tremendous value in Round 10. If the Matt Hasselbeck signing does pan out, Robert Meachem won't have to be my WR2.
BEST PICK: At the beginning of this round, I was targeting five receivers: Britt, Deion Branch, Emmanuel Sanders, Malcom Floyd and Jacoby Ford. I thought I'd have a tough choice at 10.11, but it turns out that when Aurora Snowmo snagged Ford, I'd have to sweat out four teams potentially taking Britt.
WORST PICK: I'll be shocked if Carson Palmer plays this year. Mike Brown is the most stubborn man alive, so I'll be shocked if he trades Palmer.
(121) Prodigous Pancakes - Cam Newton QB
(122) WalterFootball.com - Danario Alexander WR
(123) Team Skunk - Roy Helu RB
(124) Solder? I Hardly Know Her - LaDainian Tomlinson RB
(125) pheltz bahr - Davone Bess WR
(126) Ragnarok . - Colt McCoy QB
(127) Aurora Snowmo - Jake Locker QB
(128) Welcome To DC Andrew Luck - Christian Ponder QB
(129) Team Morimoto - Jacoby Jones WR
(130) Dolphins Homer - Julio Jones WR
(131) Little Jimmy SanchO - Pierre Thomas RB
(132) EllijayFalcons Fan - Kellen Winslow TE
MY PICK: The Rams better not sign Sidney Rice. That'll throw a huge wrench into my plans to draft Danario Alexander and Mark Clayton in each of my leagues.
BEST PICK: Prodigous Pancakes once again stole a quarterback from me. I wanted to pick Cam Newton. Sure, he's going to struggle at times this year, but he'll still produce decent rushing numbers.
WORST PICK: Jake Locker is not going to start anytime soon. The Titans know he's not ready to play, which is why they've been linked to Matt Hasselbeck the past month.
(133) EllijayFalcons Fan - Thomas Jones RB
(134) Little Jimmy SanchO - Mike Goodson RB
(135) Dolphins Homer - DeMarco Murray RB
(136) Team Morimoto - Danny Woodhead RB
(137) Welcome To DC Andrew Luck - Chris Cooley TE
(138) Aurora Snowmo - Mark Clayton WR
(139) Ragnarok . - Lance Moore WR
(140) pheltz bahr - Ben Tate RB
(141) Solder? I Hardly Know Her - Jerome Simpson WR
(142) Team Skunk - Jason Hill WR
(143) WalterFootball.com - Steelers D/ST D/ST
(144) Prodigous Pancakes - Packers D/ST D/ST
MY PICK: I love playing defensive matchups, but the Steelers were far too valuable to pass up at the bottom of Round 12.
BEST PICK: NOOOOOOO someone took Mark Clayton!!! WHY!!?!?!?!??!?!?! My Danario Alexander-Mark Clayton plan has been ruined! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
WORST PICK: Jason Hill? I think you mean Shaun Hill?
(145) Prodigous Pancakes - Jason Snelling RB
(146) WalterFootball.com - Danny Amendola WR
(147) Team Skunk - Jerricho Cotchery WR
(148) Solder? I Hardly Know Her - Tony Moeaki TE
(149) pheltz bahr - Hines Ward WR
(150) Ragnarok . - Justin Forsett RB
(151) Aurora Snowmo - Cadillac Williams RB
(152) Welcome To DC Andrew Luck - Donnie Avery WR
(153) Team Morimoto - Steve Smith WR
(154) Dolphins Homer - Kendall Hunter RB
(155) Little Jimmy SanchO - Greg Little WR
(156) EllijayFalcons Fan - Arrelious Benn WR
MY PICK: Meh, I'll just get Danny Amendola instead.
BEST PICK: The pick with the most upside in this round is Donnie Avery. He had a hideous knee injury last August, but if he has somehow made a quick recovery, perhaps he'll be Sam Bradford's favorite receiver. I wouldn't bet on it, but stranger things have happened.
WORST PICK: There are better handcuffs available than Justin Forsett.
(157) EllijayFalcons Fan - Delone Carter RB
(158) Little Jimmy SanchO - Louis Murphy WR
(159) Dolphins Homer - Giants D/ST D/ST
(160) Team Morimoto - Shane Vereen RB
(161) Welcome To DC Andrew Luck - Jacquizz Rodgers RB
(162) Aurora Snowmo - Charlie Whitehurst QB
(163) Ragnarok . - Leonard Hankerson WR
(164) pheltz bahr - Bernard Scott RB
(165) Solder? I Hardly Know Her - Anthony Armstrong WR
(166) Team Skunk - Jets D/ST D/ST
(167) WalterFootball.com - Reggie Bush RB
(168) Prodigous Pancakes - Donovan McNabb QB
MY PICK: I need another running back, and I feel like Reggie Bush is good value in Round 14. His value will obviously vary depending on where he plays this season, but he's sure to catch a bunch of passes when healthy.
BEST PICK: Shane Vereen and Delone Carter were both quality high-upside selections. I would have been happy with either if they dropped to me at the end of this round.
WORST PICK: Charlie Whitehurst may not start this year. The Seahawks have been inquiring about Kevin Kolb, and they may ultimately settle on Kyle Orton.
(169) Prodigous Pancakes - Sebastian Janikowski K
(170) WalterFootball.com - Shaun Hill QB
(171) Team Skunk - Neil Rackers K
(172) Solder? I Hardly Know Her - Nate Kaeding K
(173) pheltz bahr - Ravens D/ST D/ST
(174) Ragnarok . - Eagles D/ST D/ST
(175) Aurora Snowmo - Bears D/ST D/ST
(176) Welcome To DC Andrew Luck - Patriots D/ST D/ST
(177) Team Morimoto - Josh Brown K
(178) Dolphins Homer - James Jones WR
(179) Little Jimmy SanchO - Stephen Gostkowski K
(180) EllijayFalcons Fan - Chargers D/ST D/ST
MY PICK: If I'm in any 2-QB leagues this season, I'm spending one of my final selections on Shaun Hill. Hill has proven that he can be a solid fantasy quarterback if he's in the lineup, and he's almost sure to be at some point considering how brittle Matthew Stafford is.
BEST PICK: Getting the Ravens and Bears defenses in Round 15 seems like a very good deal.
WORST PICK: It's all kickers and defenses, so there's nothing really to hate here. I guess there were better kickers available than Neil Rackers, but who really cares about kickers?
(181) EllijayFalcons Fan - Alex Henery K
(182) Little Jimmy SanchO - Raiders D/ST D/ST
(183) Dolphins Homer - Dan Carpenter K
(184) Team Morimoto - 49ers D/ST D/ST
(185) Welcome To DC Andrew Luck - Mason Crosby K
(186) Aurora Snowmo - Garrett Hartley K
(187) Ragnarok . - Rob Bironas K
(188) pheltz bahr - David Akers K
(189) Solder? I Hardly Know Her - Browns D/ST D/ST
(190) Team Skunk - Brett Favre QB
(191) WalterFootball.com - Robbie Gould K
(192) Prodigous Pancakes - Randy Moss WR
MY PICK: Like I said, who cares about kickers? Might as well take a Penn State guy.
BEST PICK: It should surprise no one if Brett Favre returns for another season.
WORST PICK: David Akers. Even in a 2-QB draft, you should still pick a kicker who is actually on an NFL team right now.
QB - Ben Roethlisberger
QB - Jason Campbell
RB - Chris Johnson
RB - LeGarrette Blount
WR - Austin Collie
WR - Robert Meachem
RB/WR - Jahvid Best
TE - Antonio Gates
K - Robbie Gould
DEF - Steelers Defense
BN - Alex Smith QB
BN - Kenny Britt WR
BN - Danario Alexander WR
BN - Danny Amendola WR
BN - Reggie Bush RB
BN - Shaun Hill QB
***** COMMENT BOX IS BELOW THESE LINKS *****
More 2011 Fantasy Football Articles:
2011 Fantasy Football: Home
2011 Fantasy Football Rankings:
2011 Fantasy Football Rankings: Quarterbacks - 9/8 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football Rankings: Running Backs - 9/8 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football Rankings: Wide Receivers - 9/8 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football Rankings: Tight Ends - 9/8 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football Rankings: Defenses - 9/1 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football Rankings: Kickers - 6/26 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football Downloadable Spreadsheets - 9/8 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football Dynasty Rookie Rankings - 8/27 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football Auction Values - 8/27 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football Cheat Sheets:
2011 Fantasy Football Cheat Sheet: Top 150 Traditional - 9/8 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football Cheat Sheet: Top 150 PPR - 9/8 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football Cheat Sheet: Top 150 Touchdown - 9/8 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football Mock Drafts:
2011 Fantasy Football Mock Draft: Real League Draft - 8/31 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football Mock Draft: Fake Mock - 8/25 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football Experts Draft - 8/25 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football Mock Draft: Forum 2-QB Mock - 7/21 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football: Mock Draft Scenarios - 7/17 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football Auction: Mock PPR Auction - 7/14 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football Mock Draft: Forum PPR Mock - 7/7 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football Mock Draft: Forum Mock - 7/3 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football Mock Draft: Four-Man PPR Draft - 6/19 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football Draft: Fox Sports - 5/5 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football Articles:
2011 Fantasy Football Injury Reports: Week 2 - 9/18 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football Weekly Rankings: Week 2 - 9/18 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football: Week 2 Add/Drop - 9/13 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football: Training Camp Stock - 9/8 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football: Start Em, Sit Em - 9/6 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football: Preseason Stock - 9/3 (Walt)
2011 Preseason Recap and Fantasy Football Notes - 9/3 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football: Preseason Targets - 9/3 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football: Late-Round Sleepers - 9/1 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football: Round-by-Round Strategy - 9/1 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football: Value Comparison - 9/1
2011 Fantasy Football: Must-Have Players - 8/24 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football: Busts, Players to Avoid - 7/25 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football Mailbag - 7/24 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football Sleepers - 7/23 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football: Various League Strategy - 7/18 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football: Three-Dimensional Running Backs - 7/16 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football: ADP Analysis - 7/15 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football: First-Round Bust History - 7/10 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football Mailbag - 7/9 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football Mailbag - 7/4 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football Mock Draft Analysis - 7/1 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football Mailbag - 6/18 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football Mailbag - 6/12 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football Mailbag - 6/5 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football: Stock Up (Draft) - 5/6 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football: Stock Down (Draft) - 5/6 (Walt)
2010 Fantasy Football: Buy Low - 4/8 (Walt)
2011 Fantasy Football: Defense Strategy - 4/8 (Walt)
Running Backs with Most Carries - 4/8 (Walt)
2015 NFL Mock Draft - April 30
2016 NBA Mock Draft - April 30
2016 NFL Mock Draft - April 23
2015 NBA Mock Draft - April 22
Fantasy Football Rankings - Feb. 18
NFL Picks - Feb. 1
NFL Free Agents
© 1999-2015 Walter Cherepinsky : all rights reserved
2 5 9 df