2017 NFL Mock Draft - Feb. 12
2016 NFL Mock Draft - Feb. 11
NFL Free Agents
NFL Picks - Feb. 7
2016 NBA Mock Draft - Feb. 2
Fantasy Football Rankings - Jan. 15
Arizona Cardinals: Sign Peyton Manning
There are five reasons why I think the Cardinals are the favorites to sign Peyton Manning:
1. Larry Fitzgerald. Manning and Fitzgerald are friends, and the two of them have met during the offseason, presumably to talk about playing with each other. Manning has to love the prospect of airing it out to Fitzgerald every week.
2. Cap room. Arizona has about $22 million available, so it can sign Reggie Wayne (and perhaps Dallas Clark and Dwight Freeney if they're cut). Manning and Wayne come as a package, and the Cardinals could use a No. 2 receiver.
3. NFC West. Manning gets to avoid Tom Brady and his brother. Even better, he'll be part of a division that was won by Alex Smith last year.
4. Dome. All of the teams on this page, save for the Cardinals, play outdoors. Manning has enjoyed having a roof over his head for all of his home games throughout his career. Why change now?
5. Proven success. The Cardinals reached the Super Bowl with Kurt Warner. The coaching staff knows how to handle a veteran, Hall of Fame-bound quarterback. Manning might have this in mind when he's making this difficult decision.
New York Jets: Sign Jason Campbell
The Jets need some competition for Mark Sanchez. They've been linked to Jason Campbell for good reason. If Sanchez starts throwing multiple interceptions to 320-pound defensive linemen again, Rex Ryan will want to insert a quarterback with some experience. Campbell's not a great quarterback by any means, but he's solid enough to play the role of a game manager on a talented team.