- Jake Locker, QB, Washington
- Prince Amukamara, CB, Nebraska
- Greg Romeus, DE, Pittsburgh
- Ras-I Dowling, CB, Virginia
- Von Miller, DE/OLB, Texas A&M
- Joe Barksdale, T, Louisiana St.
- Adrian Clayborn, DE, Iowa
- Jerrelle Powe, NT, Ole Miss
- Bruce Carter, OLB, North Carolina
- DeAndre McDaniel, S, Clemson
- Deunta Williams, S, North Carolina
- Kris O'Dowd, C, USC
- Mike Pouncey, G, Florida
- Christian Ponder, QB, Florida St.
- Demarcus Love, T, Arkansas
- Curtis Brown, CB, Texas
- Greg Jones, OLB, Michigan St.
- Cameron Heyward, DE, Ohio St.
- Jeremy Beal, DE, Oklahoma
- Allen Bailey, DT, Miami FL
- Stefen Wisniewski, C, Penn St.
- Pernell McPhee, DE, Mississippi St.
- Anthony Castonzo, T, Boston College
- Terrance Toliver, WR, Louisiana St.
- Marvin Austin, DT, North Carolina
*Denotes 4-3 Defensive End ONLY
**Denotes 3-4 Rush Linebacker ONLY
NFL Draft Big Board Entries:
Overall 2011 NFL Draft Big Board
2011 NFL Draft Big Board: Seniors
2011 NFL Draft Big Board: Juniors
2011 NFL Draft Top Five by Position: Offense
2011 NFL Draft Top Five by Position: Defense
Overall 2010 NFL Draft Big Board
2010 NFL Draft Top Five by Position: Offense
2010 NFL Draft Top Five by Position: Defense
Overall 2009 NFL Draft Big Board
2009 NFL Draft Top Five by Position: Offense
2009 NFL Draft Top Five by Position: Defense
2008 NFL Draft Top Five by Position: Offense
2008 NFL Draft Top Five by Position: Defense
NFL Draft Big Boards
2016 NFL Mock Draft - Feb. 11
NFL Free Agents
NFL Picks - Feb. 7
2017 NFL Mock Draft - Feb. 5
2016 NBA Mock Draft - Feb. 2
Fantasy Football Rankings - Jan. 15
Send Matt an e-mail here: [email protected]
All other e-mail, including advertising and link proposals, send to: [email protected]
This is my senior Big Board for the 2011 NFL Draft. My talent evaluation consists of hundreds of hours of game tape analysis as well as a players' intangible makeup. The 2010 college football season will be upon us after a grueling summer of waiting for the gridiron to come in the fall, but in the meantime, let's evaluate the senior class of prospects.
I have a key to better understand my star system:
: Elite Talent
: Top-8 Talent
: Solid First-Round Talent
: Fringe First-Round Talent; Very Strong Round 2 Talent
: Second-Round Talent