If you're new to this site or haven't participated in our annual NFL Survivor Pool,
this is your chance to win some money - and all you have to do is pick an NFL team to win each week.
Entry is free. At the end of the season, the winners will receive:
Rules and Guidelines
- Pick one team to win each week. They just have to win (no cover or anything). If your team wins, you stay alive. If your team loses or ties, you're eliminated.
- You can only use a team once. So, if you use the Patriots in Week 1, you can't use them later.
- You must make a survivor pick each week. If you miss a week, you're eliminated.
- If all remaining players pick incorrectly in any given week, those players will remain alive and the contest will move on to the next week.
- You can change your pick up until 15 minutes before that games kickoff time.
- At the end of week 17, the survivor with the highest cumulative point total will be named the winner. See below for more information on player ranking.
- Only one entry per person. Anyone caught with multiple entries from the same IP address will be disqualified from the contest. If there is a conflict,
please e-mail Michael Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org) ahead of time.
- Prize options: Checks, money orders or Paypal. I AM NOT SENDING CASH in an envelope.
Please wait, the page is loading...
How Ranking Works:
Firstly, players are ranked based on whether they remain in the contest or not (i.e. eliminated). Surviving
players are then ranked by their cumulative point total (see below). Eliminated players are ranked by week of
elimination, then by their cumulative point total.
Cumulative Point Total:
Each week you pick correctly, the amount by which your team won by will be added to your cumulative point total.
WalterFootball.com is not affiliated with the National Football
League in any way. Operation of and user participation in the game shall be conducted
in conformity with the Official Rules. All participants agree to abide by the terms
of these Official Rules and by the decisions of WalterFootball.com,
who will serve as the final arbiter in all disputes arising between participants
and their entries, including, but not limited to, selection disputes, rules violations,
rules interpretations, manipulation of mock drafts, vulgar, obscene threatening
or illegal conduct, etc. WalterFootball.com reserves the right to make, interpret
and enforce all of the rules set forth herein. If for any reason an entry is not
operating in accordance with the Official Rules, including reasons such
as infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failures, or any other
causes beyond WalterFootball.com's control which impacts the security,
integrity, or proper operation of this game, WalterFootball.com
reserves the right at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend
the contest in whole or any part. If the game is so affected, WalterFootball.com
shall, at its sole discretion, award or not award prizes as it determines to be