what are the bills and saints supposed to do, not pay their franchise LT's, which you have stated in the past are one of the 3 most important position on a team? They are both elite and at the top of their game, while still young. Don't see any reason why they shouldn't be A grades.
This is a compilation of what the top handicappers in the Las Vegas Hilton Super Contest are selecting each week. I'd like to thank Matvei for sending this over and providing great analysis for it.
Here's how to read the chart below:
- The first team is the sharps' pick.
- The first number is how many sharps are taking that team.
- The figure in the parantheses is the difference between the number of sharps taking that team versus the number of sharps betting against them.
- The second team is the opponent.
- The number at the end is the number of sharps taking the opponent.
Here's this week's Sharps picks:
Seattle 16 [16*] St Louis 0
San Francisco 21  Arizona 6
Detroit 13 [13*] Minnesota 0
Atlanta 15  Carolina 3
New England 12  Washington 3
Houston 14  Cincinnati 6
NY Giants 12  Dallas 4
Green Bay 13  Oakland 6
San Diego 7  Buffalo 2
Tampa Bay 6  Jacksonville 3
Tennessee 11  New Orleans 9
Miami 7  Philadelphia 5
NY Jets 6  Kansas City 4
Chicago 7  Denver 6
Indianapolis 3  Baltimore 2
Please note that the Seahawks and Lions both have much better lines in the contest than they do at the moment in Vegas (both -7), which ought to explain the preponderance of action on their side(s).