+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4
1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Dan Snyder torture - yet again!

1. Dan Snyder torture - yet again!

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...chez-crabtree/

Browns Zero In On Sanchez, Crabtree

Am I just being paranoid, or was Mark Sanchez projected to make it into the top 10 two weeks ago only if S.F. took him with the 10th pick?

But then Danny Snyder started salivating and exhibiting the poker face of a little kid in a candy store, and suddenly every team that was crying about how hard it is to trade down from the top ten is all like "WE'RE TAKING SANCHEZ!1!

Item: The Seahawks have joined the Browns in making Sanchez noises.

Item: http://voices.washingtonpost.com/red...m-some-ve.html

Friday night, guests at DC's hot spot IL MULINO NEW YORK on Vermont Ave. were in awe to see USC Quarterback Mark Sanchez, Redskins Owner Dan Snyder, Executive VP Vinny Cerrato, Head Coach Jim Zorn, and the Skins QB Coach. They began their evening by first enjoying some drinks outside on the patio, then all ventured inside to dine. With the NFL DRAFT upon us, they held their secret meeting in the Private Room in the back of the restaurant. The 6'3", 225 lb. Trojan from Mission Viejo, CA dined on a PASTA TRIO and a 16oz VEAL CHOP. He definitely cleaned his plate!!

Question: Could this clown be any less subtle? If this were a poker game, Danny would walk in wearing a ten-gallon hat that said "I'm The Mark!" on it, and it wouldn't be because he was trying to fake anyone out.

Question: Will Danny be stupid enough to trade a 1st this year and next year to get a pick that he wouldn't even need to draft Sanchez if he only had a lick of common sense?
    ~

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008

Three words.

Fly Eagles fly.

3. Sanchez makes it thru #6, #7, #8, and Jacksonville almost takes him.... but they don't as they need an immediate upgrade on defense and Del Rio needs to win NOW not 2-3 years down the road. So......

TRADE ALERT:
    Washington trades their #13 pick and a 2010 2nd round pick to the Green Bay Packers for their #9 pick, and a 2010 7th round pick.
    Washington Selects QB Mark Sanchez, USC

Packers GM Ted Thompson later trades the #13 pick away for two 2nd rounders and a 5th rounder, later trades those two 2nd rounders and turns 'em into five 3rd round picks to go along with the two 3rd rounders he already has so no picks on day one, but 7 picks in round 3 on Sunday's Day Two when hardly anyone is still watching.
    Last edited by TigerWoods; 04-20-2009 at 08:33 AM. Reason: errors
    BEARS & VIKINGS MAULER

KICKOFF 2009: Bears @ Packers http://youtube.com/watch?v=sNKejm_UBw8

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009

That's a bold prediction, but I like it. Either the #8 spot or #9 spot are prime time trading territory for a desparate team to leapfrog Buffalo and reach for one of the two remaining left tackles or what you've stated above. If all things are equal on Ted Thompson's board I can see him moving down a few spots where the value (on his board) was equal to that of #9.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009

Quote Originally Posted by TigerWoods View Post
    Sanchez makes it thru #6, #7, #8, and Jacksonville almost takes him.... but they don't as they need an immediate upgrade on defense and Del Rio needs to win NOW not 2-3 years down the road. So......

TRADE ALERT:
    Washington trades their #13 pick and a 2010 2nd round pick to the Green Bay Packers for their #9 pick, and a 2010 7th round pick.
    Washington Selects QB Mark Sanchez, USC

Packers GM Ted Thompson later trades the #13 pick away for two 2nd rounders and a 5th rounder, later trades those two 2nd rounders and turns 'em into five 3rd round picks to go along with the two 3rd rounders he already has so no picks on day one, but 7 picks in round 3 on Sunday's Day Two when hardly anyone is still watching.
    That works for me. One less team to take one of the top OTs.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008

Only way Cleveland drafts Sanchez is they trade Brady Quinn before the draft.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosCon View Post
    Only way Cleveland drafts Sanchez is they trade Brady Quinn before the draft.
    If the Browns really have a first round offer on the board for Quinn I think they're probably just waiting until draft day to make sure Sanchez falls to 5 before they pull the trigger. It would be really dumb to trade Quinn before the draft so you can get Sanchez and then have someone trade up to 4 to steal Sanchez out from under you as well.

The thing that makes me skeptical about the Quinn trade is I that thought Washington was the most likely candidate to be interested in giving up a first round pick for Quinn. With all their talk about going after Sanchez I don't know why they'd want to facilitate a trade that would take him off the board at 5. Maybe someone else wants him, though.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009

I am not sure what the Redskins are trying to do but I am just happy that he is not my GM.

9. The Redskins are out of control with the way they are handling things. Snyder has completely lost his marbles when it comes to decisionmaking. Quinn and Braylon could be traded before the draft, and if that happens, I think Crabtree will go to the Browns. If they lose Braylon, Winslow and Stallworth, they would more desperatley need a wideout...

...With the first pick in the 2010 NFL draft, the Cleveland Browns select Sam Bradford, Quarterback, Oklahoma.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009

Quote Originally Posted by BobLoblaw View Post
    If the Browns really have a first round offer on the board for Quinn I think they're probably just waiting until draft day to make sure Sanchez falls to 5 before they pull the trigger. It would be really dumb to trade Quinn before the draft so you can get Sanchez and then have someone trade up to 4 to steal Sanchez out from under you as well.

The thing that makes me skeptical about the Quinn trade is I that thought Washington was the most likely candidate to be interested in giving up a first round pick for Quinn. With all their talk about going after Sanchez I don't know why they'd want to facilitate a trade that would take him off the board at 5. Maybe someone else wants him, though.
    same for braylon i think..however i dont think they wait till after draft day, i think they start making moves after they make their selection at 5
    WE MISS YOU BRONCO CON.....Date of post...Sept 2008- Jan 2010...R.I.P....your in a better forum now

+ Reply to Thread