+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 46
1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Blaine Gabbert.

1. Join Date
    May 2010

Blaine Gabbert.

So, is there any explanation as to why he flew up everyone's mock (started by McShay and Lande) besides that the other QBs aren't like good.

I don't get it. He's not accurate, despite what the stats this year tell you in that pitch n' catch offense. His mechanics are AWFUL. His footwork is beyond sloppy most of the time, leading to many overthrows. He's a fluctuating fatty. His pocket presence is poor. He can run (although we'll see about that in the next level) but he gets happy feet to the level of Losman. And he was often slow with his reads in Mizzou's offense... what the hell can he do with a real offense?

I'm missing something here. Help me. How are people seriously putting him over Locker? Every media dolt is saying this now. AAAAAGGGGG.
    KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
    Darrelle Revis CB, Gerald McCoy DT, Vincent Jackson WR, Ziggy Ansah DE, Trent Williams OT, Matt Forte HB, Branden Albert OT, Julian Edelman WR, Antonio Smith DE, Reshad Jones S, Chris Myers C, Akeem Ayers OLB, James Jones WR, Orlando Scandrick CB, Aaron Williams S/CB, Lance Briggs OLB, Zane Beadles G, Harvey Dahl G, Rey Maualuga LB, Geno Smith QB, Melvin White CB, Domata Peko DT, Lance Moore WR, Dwight Freeney DE/OLB, Anthony Fasano TE, 26.31, 27.2, 28.31, 29.2, 30.31, 31.2, 32.31 These picks are wrong, too lazy to update.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009

Because every year people get sucked into the hype surrounding big guys with strong arms.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007

I never heard of the guy before some of the people on the forums here started sucking him off. I not really scouted him at all.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Rodriguez View Post
    So, is there any explanation as to why he flew up everyone's mock (started by McShay and Lande) besides that the other QBs aren't like good.
    No.

It's one of the stupidest things I've seen since I started paying attention to the draft.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009

Well, you can't really justify Locker after the season he had coming from the hype he did. Gabbert had a pretty poor season, but didn't have nearly the hype surrounding him that Locker did. Also, out of Mallett, Newton and Gabbert, Gabbert is the only one that fits the west coast offense because, unlike what you say, he's actually pretty decent as far as short range accuracy. Therefore, he makes most sense for a guy like Harbaugh to try and mold.
    Follow me on Twitter for my draft thoughts and updates!
    Quote Originally Posted by piazzajordan2 View Post
    Childress is chewing gum like a snotty middle school female whore.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009

I'm kinda surprised he's getting more hype than Newton. No one talked about him to he said he was coming out.
    TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Preston627 View Post
    Well, you can't really justify Locker after the season he had coming from the hype he did.
    Sure you can, if you actually watch him play and compare him to the other options.

8. Todd McShay: "My sources tell me people around the NFL rejoiced today when Blaine Gabbert of Missouri declared for the draft today. Scouts have told me they love his 6'4, 235 lb. frame. They told me how he has an amazing arm, has the build for the NFL, and is white. I say he's Ben Rothlisberger only a bagillion times better. A Bills scout said that, unlike last year when that dickhole Jimmy Clausen was available, that they WILL take Gabbert simply because he's the best quarterback ever. He'll be rising up my draft board, as should yours."

Mel Kiper: "...... Are you a ****ing idiot?"

McShay: "According to my sources I am... Wait. That's your twitter feed."

9. Join Date
    Dec 2010

I could almost feel my brain trying to escape my head when I had to listen to some "experts" on ESPN earlier this evening debating which QB could be taken at #1 this year... between Cam Newton and Blaine Gabbert... I just don't get it.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010

I strangely like Blaine Gabbert...but he sucks ass. He shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as Locker and Newton.

+ Reply to Thread