+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: St. Louis Please Fire Pat Shurmur

1. St. Louis Please Fire Pat Shurmur

This guy is the most boring and garbage offensive coordinator. 5 yd outs and run up the middle's. Doesn't matter if they drafted Bradford, Locker, Clausen, or Peyton Manning his scheme is complete garbage.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009

Who hired him in the first place?
    Adam Schefter, August 25, 2009
    "He's getting a lot of heat now, but someone who knows coaches well predicted to me that McDaniels is going to be one of the greatest NFL coaches ever. Strong words, I know, and we'll see. But I think he's going to be a real good one".

3. Had to be Spags but then again, Billy Devaney makes alot of decisions. It doesn't matter, he's an idiot. Spags needs to tell him to open the damn playbook.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008

I watched a few rams games last year because i had Sjax in fantasy. That is easily the most boring and predictable offense in the league.

5. Yes they are and you can thank first off the firing of Martz, to dumbest hire ever of Scott Linehan. Next Pat Shurmur and his dumb ass westcoast offense is garbage. Put Sam is shotgun at some point and let him throw the damn ball around. If not fire Devaney, Spags, and his entire staff. I love spag but act like you have a pair and tell that idiot Shurmur that the field is longer than 5 yds. Thank goodness it looks like the sale of the rams will be finalized this week and everyone's ass will be on the line.

6. Some coaches are still living in 1975 and believe running the ball into a brick wall is the way to go. He's not the only one. Plus it's not his fault his QB and receivers are terrible.
    Last edited by Mister3nOut; 08-23-2010 at 05:35 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010

Quote Originally Posted by loneweasel View Post
    Who hired him in the first place?
    Spags did. Him and Shurmur worked together in Philadelphia.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008

The first thing that I thought when I saw this thread was "who the hell is Pat Shurmur?" And how come fans of many teams hate their OC? Ask your average Steelers' fan about Bruce Arians, and listen for much *****ing and moaning.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009

This is a shame, because his OL sucks.

Michael Floyd > Justin Blackmon

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Mister3nOut View Post
    Some coaches are still living in 1975 and believe running the ball into a brick wall is the way to go. He's not the only one. Plus it's not his fault his QB and receivers are terrible.
    Jimmy Raye comes to mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by MDude View Post
    If the 49ers make it to the 2014-2015 season NFCCG, I will paypal you and every other 49ers fan on here $200.

+ Reply to Thread