1) Get rid of Jon Gruden's conservative play calling and horizontal offense
Originally Posted by Titans09
2) Add in Jeff Jagodzinski's zone blocking scheme and vertical offense
3) Substitute checkdown Jeff Garcia for bigger armed Luke McCown or Byron Leftwich
4) Josh Freeman will sit the bench this season & he had no talent around him at KSU and played in a pro style offense. You greatly minimize the risk of drafting a QB in the first round if he sits the bench for the first season or two. Remember, drafting a QB with a high upside and good intangibles (reportedly good work ethic by Mayock and Pewter Report) is not a bad thing
5) No chance the Bucs draft a QB in the first 3 rounds next year and will only draft a backup for Freeman...he is the franchise
6) Warrick Dunn isn't on the team anymore . They released Dunn and signed Derrick Ward = BIG upgrade
Tampa will suck next year, but I think they will have a much more explosive offense because McCown has a MUCH bigger arm than Jeff Garcia...his TD% can't possibly be worse than Garcia's.
Tampa will suck because: A) They have no DL, B) Inexperience/injury risks at OLB, C) Ronde Barber is a starting CB in a scheme he does not fit in with.
Haters gonna hate.
Week 1 CFB Capping: +11.4 units
Week 2 CFB Capping: +10.4 units (10-4 ATS)
Week 3 CFB Capping: -5.4 units (11-13 ATS)
Week 4 CFB Picks: +3.7 units (7-9 ATS)