Thompson is a good receiving back, but his value depends often on game script. I expect Cousins to be passing a lot this season though, and Thompson should be a useful back more often than not this year.
62. Dion Lewis, RB, Patriots. Bye: 9.
Lewis appears to be the backup to backups right now in Patriot land. He has a ton of skill, but he's buried on the depth chart and his injury history is bleak.
63. Jeremy Hill, RB, Bengals. Bye: 9.
Hill is a plodder who can be worthwhile with enough touches, especially at the goal line, so he has some value in standard leagues, but I'm down on him coming into the 2017 season. Joe Mixon
64. Jerick McKinnon, RB, Vikings. Bye: 6.
I still like McKinnon more than Latavius Murray, but the addition of Dalvin Cook pushes McKinnon way down the rankings.
65. Andre Ellington, RB, Cardinals. Bye: 9.
Ellington will need an injury to David Johnson to be useful in fantasy. Ellington would see the majority of the running back passing work if that happened though and would be a useful PPR player.
66. Devontae Booker, RB, Broncos. Bye: 11.
67. Joe Williams, RB, 49ers. Bye: 8.
68. Charles Sims, RB, Buccaneers. Bye: 6.
69. Shane Vereen, RB, Giants. Bye: 8.
70. Chris Ivory, RB, Jaguars. Bye: 5.
Ivory has been Fournetted.
71. Jonathan Williams, RB, Bills. Bye: 10.
The Bills didn't invest much in a running back in the 2017 NFL Draft, and Mike Gillislee signed with the Patriots, so Williams becomes the backup and is next in line for starting reps after the older LeSean McCoy.
72. Christine Michael, RB, Colts. Bye: 10.
Michael is likely done, but he landed in a great spot to compete, as Frank Gore is dirt old and Marlon Mack is still just a prospect at this point.
73. Cameron Artis-Payne, RB, Panthers. Bye: 7.
74. Ryan Mathews, RB, Eagles. Bye: 4.
Mathews will need to show that his neck injury isn't long-term before we start drafting him again.
Okay, the cardinals arent over rated, didn't you say Kevin Minter was a one year wonder? How would losing him affect arizona? He won't be very good in cincy, im calling it now. Losing Tony Jefferson wasnt a huge deal either as we do Have Tyrann Mathieu, and Tyvon Branch and Antoine Bethea, ontop of Harlan Miller, who also isnt trash, maybe do some research, and why does Calais walking make us bad? He's older and will be less effective in Jacksonville, though i don't think our D-Line will be a world beater, i don't think Robert Nkemdiche will be bad, so there's that.