I gave your mock B- grade and here's why:
1. I really, really doubt the Browns won't pick Garrett. They have been meeting, worked out privately and all that jazz. Garrett is a blue chip prospect and i think even the Browns organization can see that.
2. I hate the Kizer selection. In the past, Shanahan showed that he knows what a rookie QB needs to enter the league and be succesful. I think he is open to waiting for Cousins in 2018 or drafting one next year or in the late rounds this year. Kaaya makes sense to me.
3. Definitely can see Bolles as a Top-5, Top-10 pick. He is one of the most underrated prospects this year. That's a really good pick right there.
4. I agree with you that Howard is a Top-5, Top-10 prospect and should be picked higher than Ebron was, maybe even Verson Davis, who was the 6th overrall pick.
5. Hooker to the Jets? Agreed. Marcus Gilchrist is at best a nickel safety, Hooker is so much better than him, and would fit right away, even though i think that a CB makes more sense, because it's a higher need, the Jets have shown how they draft and it's by BPA, for example, Leonard Williams. Like the pick.
6. I do not agree that Johnathan Allen is going to fall to #15 (Colts actual pick). He is indeed getting a load of media hype and that's usually not that great. But he's a great player and i believe he'll not be avaiable after #11.
7. No Reuben Foster nor Christian McCaffrey in the 1st round to me is just absurd. Foster won't be avaible after #17. NO WAY. And the Bucs just signed Jackson to pair with Evans, why would they pass on McCaffrey for a guy that fills no need?
8. Tarell Basham is not a 1st rounder. He'll be a rotational player, at best. He's just not good enough. He faced off against weak competition against OL. He's production is inflated by his competition, and he doesn't even get double digit sacks.
That's about it.