Run Defenses: Rush yards per carry allowed to running backs: (Last game/Season)
The Playoff Teams:
New York Giants (14-6) - The Eli Manning Priceless Pep Talk of the Week: "Oh my God we won the Super Bowl this is awesome my dad looked at me and winked at me I'm not sure if he was gonna slap me upside the head again like he did before but he just said "good job" and then my mom said she's going to make brownies tonight and my brother said he's going to let me come drinking with his friends for the first time ever and my older brother ah who cares about him and Michael Strahan won his first Super Bowl and asked me out on a date and I said no and Rachel Nichols is hot and she was interviewing me and I was excited not because I won the Super Bowl but because she is hot and then I felt..." That was Eli Manning, and he hopes his Priceless Pep Talk helped you!
New England Patriots (18-1) - Whether the Patriots make it back to the Super Bowl depends on the mentality they have this offseason. If Bill Belichick realizes that he needs tons of help at linebacker and defensive back, and spends money like he did last summer, New England will play in Super Bowl XLIII. However, if the Patriots are cocky and think that the only reasons they lost the big game were Tom Brady's injury and pure luck on David Tyree's part, they have no shot at 19-0 or their fourth Super Bowl this decade. Instead, they'll be subjected to the Super Bowl Loser Curse, becoming the eighth consecutive team to fail to go deep into the playoffs after going down in the previous Super Bowl.
The Rest: 3. San Diego Chargers (12-6). 4. Green Bay Packers (14-4). 5. Indianapolis Colts (13-4). 6. Jacksonville Jaguars (12-6). 7. Dallas Cowboys (13-4). 8. Seattle Seahawks (11-7). 9. Pittsburgh Steelers (10-7). 10. Tennessee Titans (10-7). 11. Washington Redskins (9-8). 12. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (9-8).
13. Cleveland Browns (10-6). 14. Philadelphia Eagles (8-8). 15. Minnesota Vikings (9-7). 16. Houston Texans (8-8).
17. Buffalo Bills (7-9). 18. Chicago Bears (7-9). 19. New Orleans Saints (7-9).
20. Arizona Cardinals (8-8). 21. Detroit Lions (7-9). 22. Denver Broncos (7-9). 23. Carolina Panthers (7-9). 24. Cincinnati Bengals (7-9). 25. San Francisco (5-11).
26. Oakland Raiders (4-12). 27. Atlanta Falcons (4-12). 28. New York Jets (4-12). 29. Baltimore Ravens (5-11). 30. St. Louis Rams (3-13).
31. Kansas City Chiefs (4-12). 32. Miami Dolphins (1-15).
@keehner87 : The 49ers could get Matt Ryan from the Falcons for a 7th Round pick and pay him 1.00 dollar per year salary and Walt would still give it that ridiculous rating grade. He just hates the 49ers. Walt = Moron.